ExtenZe vs Viagra

unhappy-woman-1

Sex is private

Sex is important.

Sex is sacred.

Sex is a private, intimate act shared between two people forming a connection with their bodies. So when you’re introducing something to sex which may or may not affect you in both positive or negative ways, it is easier and more prudent to err towards caution.

And when you’re adding another element to sex that’s supposed to fix a problem, such as Erectile Dysfunction, you want to be careful as you find the best answer to your problem.

Extenze is that answer.

A natural supplement made of a plethora of ingredients working hand in hand to not only address Erectile Dysfunction but to really help you in bed as well. ExtenZe was designed in a way that it wants to be your number one ally in bed.

In a sea of competitors, ExtenZe wants to show you that it is the right choice amongst all of them. It’s facing stiff competition, but it is confident it can ExtenZe its lead.

Extenze-Logo

ExtenZe vs Viagra ExtenZe vs Viagra

Viagra is one of the most well-known male enhancement drugs in the world, more or less a household name throughout the last 30 years. When you think about Erectile Dysfunction, or having issues getting it up down there, one of the first choices you consider without research is Viagra.

It is basically the Coca-Cola of the male enhancement drug world.

Everybody knows it.

It’s known for its impressive effects and is still popular up to this day! As for its effectiveness and efficacy. It normally takes about 20 minutes to the effects of the medication to start working, although that may vary depending on the individual. A common theme you’ll be reading in this review is how it can’t be stressed enough that everybody is different — literally.

As a result of a variety of factors, Viagra or any of the pills may work differently from person to person. Sometimes it might take 30 minutes for the pill to work, all the way up to 2 whole hours.

The rule of thumb is the unhealthier you are, the more unpredictable factors there are in your body, the greater the chance that the effectivity of this pill may go down for you. ExtenZe vs Viagra

And that’s the same with ExtenZe.

One of the best things ExtenZe has over Viagra is the fact that it’s all-natural! It is something that they boast about a good deal, and in a world filled with manufactured products, being able to say you are all-natural goes a longlong way.

Another edge it has over Viagra is how it’s known as a fast-acting male enhancing pill. It’s really considered the top fast-acting one, with customers saying that results started showing a few days after regular use of the pills. Several other products, you have to wait a few months for consistent and true results, while for ExtenZe, this comes in a few days.

> > Click Here To Order the Authentic ExtenZe Now < <

Again, this is a supplement, rather than a fast-acting solution like Viagra.

If Viagra will make sure that you have an erection after popping a pill and should be used accordingly so, ExtenZe work with your body so you may have those results over time, without having to wait for a the right time to pop a pill.

The brief version is: You take a Viagra whenever you wish sex so you can get an erection, while you take ExtenZe daily so that your body will be prepared to have good sex, anytime.

The sort of solution you need also depends on this.

In this battle, we would opt for the long term effective alternative located in ExtenZe over Viagras “break in case of sexual crisis” approach. A long term solution really is is better than something that focuses on fixing your problems for that night only.

ExtenZe vs Viagra

> > Click Here To Order the Authentic ExtenZe Now < <

ExtenZe vs VigRx Plus

For this second round of ExtenZe match-ups, we’re going into a natural throwdown between ExtenZe and Vigrx Plus.

VigRx Plus is an herbal product that uses an great ingredient list that is synthetic additives-free. Right off the bat, when you hear something like that — particularly the term herbal — you start to wonder about its effectivity, but you also feel safer with the item.

That’s the blessing of the term all-natural in regards to a product, and it’s good to know both ExtenZe and Vigrx has that on their side, especially since both of them treat the typical problems one can encounter in the bedroom — erectile dysfunction, early ejaculation and leads to prolonged and harder erections.

All good things you’d want not just in a pill, but in the bedroom.

In terms of safety, when used as recommended and if you do not have some other underlying conditions or unseen health problems and conditions that don’t make it a match, the two products work just fine and are pretty much safe.

As you can see, they’re pretty similar products.

Where they differ, however, is the cost. Things vary depending on how long you get them.

For a one-month supply of Vigrx, you have to pay $77. However, for ExtenZe, you only need to pay $39.95 for a one-month supply.

To get a 6-month source of Vigrx, you have to pay a whopping $385, while for ExtenZe? They don’t have a 6-month supply deal, but they do have a 3 month option. And you only have to give up $107.86 so as to keep yourself sexually healthy and ready to go. Double that into a 6-month and it’s still significantly cheaper than Vigrx.

There is one win on the side of VigRx though. If you go for the 12 month supply, you just need to pay $490 dollars. If you buy 3-month supplies for a year with ExtenZe, you will only spend $431.44.

The clear winner in this category is ExtenZe, with VigRx putting up a fight, but wasn’t really even considered for the win.

There is a 67-day moneyback guarantee with Vigrx, while with ExtenZe, you receive a non-questions requested Moneyback guarantee of 60 days.

Not much difference there.

Actually, as you can see, both products have similar profiles, with similar effects and claims to be organic. There is, however, a clear winner. Thanks to the fact that it is miles cheaper, ExtenZe is an easy choice for the winner.

After all, if they give similar results, but one is significantly cheaper, why would you go for the more expensive one?

This isn’t a hard decision at all. You wanna get hard at a fantastic price? ExtenZe. ExtenZe vs Viagra

unsure-2

> > Click Here To Order the Authentic ExtenZe Now < <

ExtenZe vs Enzyte

Enzyte is another purely herbal enhancement product that’s free of artificial flavors. Similarly, as mentioned a lot of times before, ExtenZe is the same with its purely herbal make-up without any pharmaceutical additives.

The former has Korean Red Ginseng, Gingko Biloba, Grape Seed Extract, Horny Goat Weed, among others, in terms of what it has going for it.

Some of ExtenZe’s key ingredients are Yohimbe Bark Extract, Tribulus Terrestris, Horny Goat Weed, Muira Puama, Korean Ginseng, L-Arginine and again, other too.

Both are used to deal with erectile dysfunction, however, ExtenZe has the added benefit of also addressing other sexual problems besides ED — such as premature ejaculation and low sexual desires.

It’s because of that that you feel what you’re paying for is more than worth it.

And speaking of getting your money’s worth, this is where the conversation once again takes a turn for the interesting.

A one-month source of Enzyte comes in at $49, while a 3-month supply at $119, and a 6-month supply will cost you $179 bucks.

On the other hand, ExtenZe will cost you $39.95 for a one month supply, while a 3-month supply will cost you $107.86

Enzyte only really wins if you go for the 6 month supply. Otherwise, ExtenZe is the cheaper choice between the two.

On the plus side, both brands have a 60-day moneyback guarantee so that’s always a good thing, especially if you would like to just try things out first.

Much like the last battle, though similar in profiles, ExtenZe wins this game concerning its better price point as well as its added effects, rather than what Enzyte has to provide you with.

As such ExtenZe extends its lead over competitors once more!

couple-sweet-1

> > Click Here To Order the Authentic ExtenZe Now < <

The Final Word ExtenZe vs Viagra

At the end of the day, when ranking and comparing everything, ExtenZe comes out on top here.

It’s a reasonable option that answers a good deal of what you need in order to better yourself, your performance, and your sex life in general. With its good track record, all-natural status, and price range, why would you say it?

Admitting that there’s a problem, and even more so asking for assistance, can be difficult. But the fact that there is an easily available solution is amazing. All you will need to do is admit you need the help, to open your mind to it, and once you do, everything’s easy from there on out. If you still have doubts, look at this video from Derrick White of Top Enhancement Reviews about ExtenZe and listen to what he has to say about it.

Take the first step forward, back into a wonderful, and maybe even improved, sex life. After all, you deserve it. Your partner deserves it. Your life deserves it.

A amazing sex life is waiting, and ExtenZe is ready to extend a helping hand.

> > Click Here To Order the Authentic ExtenZe Now < <

error: Content is protected !!