Extenze vs Extenze Extended Release

ExtenZe-comparison

Sex is private

Sex is important.

Sex is sacred.

Sex is a private, intimate act shared between two people forming a bond with their bodies. So when you’re introducing something to sex that might or might not affect you in both positive or negative ways, it is easier and more prudent to err towards care.

When you are introducing something to sex that’s supposed to fix or tackle a problem — such as, let’s say Erectile Dysfunction — then you really need to do what you can to use the best solution out there, so as to be the best lover you can be.

And ExtenZe is the solution.

A natural supplement made of various ingredients working hand in hand to not only address Erectile Dysfunction but to really help you in bed as well. ExtenZe was created in a way that it wants to be your number one ally in bed.

In a sea of competitors, ExtenZe wants to show you that it is the ideal choice amongst all of them. It’s got a hard, long road ahead of it, but ExtenZe is ready to show you that it can handle the competition out there.

Extenze-Logo

ExtenZe vs Viagra Extenze vs Extenze Extended Release

Viagra is a 30 year old household name when it comes to looking for a medical solution to a seuxual problem. When you consider Erectile Dysfunction, or having issues getting it up down there, one of the first choices you think about without research is Viagra.

It’s basically the Coca-Cola of this male enhancement drug world.

Everybody knows it.

It’s famous for its impressive results and is still widely used up to this day! In terms of its effectiveness and efficacy. It normally takes about 20 minutes to the effects of the medication to start working, although that may change depending on the person. A recurring theme you’ll be discovering in this review is how it can’t be stressed enough that everybody is different — literally.

Due to a number of factors, Viagra or any of the pills may work differently from person to person. Sometimes it might take 30 minutes for the pill to work, all the way up to two whole hours.

Just remember that the more health issues you have, or generally the unhealthier you are, your chances of encountering unwanted side-effects increase. Extenze vs Extenze Extended Release

And that’s the same with ExtenZe.

One of our favourite edges of ExtenZe over Viagra is the fact that it’s an all-natural supplement as compared to viagra which is synthetic. It’s something that they boast about a good deal, and in a world full on manufactured products, being able to say you are all-natural goes a long, long way.

Another edge it has over Viagra is how it’s known as a fast-acting male enhancing pill. It’s actually considered the top fast-acting one, with clients stating that results started showing a couple of days after regular use of the pills. Some other products, you have to wait a couple of months for consistent and true results, while for ExtenZe, this comes in a matter of days.

> > Click Here To Order the Authentic ExtenZe Now < <

Again, this is a supplement, rather than some fast-acting solution like Viagra.

If Viagra will make sure that you have an erection after popping a pill and should be used accordingly so, ExtenZe work with your body so you can have those results over time, without having to await a the right time to pop a pill.

The Short and Skinny version of the story is: Viagra is your press button in case of emergency solution, while ExtenZe works with your body so that you’re sexually ready anytime you want to be.

The sort of solution you want also depends upon this.

In this battle, we’d opt for the long term effective alternative found in ExtenZe over Viagras “break in case of sexual crisis” approach. It simply feels like an answer that isn’t just very band-aid-y and can help you in the long run.

Extenze vs Extenze Extended Release

> > Click Here To Order the Authentic ExtenZe Now < <

ExtenZe vs VigRx Plus

For this second round of ExtenZe match-ups, we’re going into an all-natural throwdown between ExtenZe and Vigrx Plus.

VigRx Plus is a purely herbal product, made with a diversified lineup of components that are free of any synthetic additives. Right off the bat, when you hear something like that — especially the term herbal — you start to wonder about its effectivity, but you also feel safer with the item.

That is the blessing of the term all-natural when it comes to a product, and it is good to know both ExtenZe and Vigrx has that on their side, especially since both of them treat the common problems one can encounter in the bedroom — erectile dysfunction, early ejaculation and leads to prolonged and harder erections.

All great things you’d want not just in a pill, but in the bedroom.

In terms of safety, when used as recommended and if you do not have some other underlying conditions or hidden health problems and conditions that don’t make it a match, both products work just fine and are pretty much safe.

As you can see, they are pretty similar products.

Where they differ, however, is the price. Things vary depending on the length of time you get them.

To get a one-month supply of Vigrx, you must pay $77. However, for ExtenZe, you only need to pay $39.95 for a one-month supply.

For a 6-month source of Vigrx, you need to pay a whopping $385, while for ExtenZe? They do not have a 6-month supply deal, but they do have a 3 month option. And you only need to give up $107.86 in order to keep yourself sexually healthy and ready to go. Double that into a 6-month and it’s still significantly less costly than Vigrx.

There is one victory on the side of VigRx though. If you opt for the 12 month supply, you just need to pay $490 bucks. If you buy 3-month supplies for a year with ExtenZe, you will only spend $431.44.

The clear winner in this aspect is ExtenZe, with VigRx putting up a fight, but wasn’t really even considered for the win.

There is a 67-day moneyback guarantee with Vigrx, while with ExtenZe, you receive a non-questions requested Moneyback guarantee of 60 days.

Not much difference there.

In fact, as you can see, the two products have similar profiles, with similar results and claims to be all-natural. There is, however, a clear winner. As a result of its lower cost point in every area, ExtenZe is an easy pick.

After all, if they both give similar results, but one is significantly cheaper, why would you go for the more expensive one?

This isn’t a difficult decision in any way. You wanna get hard at a fantastic price? ExtenZe. Extenze vs Extenze Extended Release

unsure-2

> > Click Here To Order the Authentic ExtenZe Now < <

ExtenZe vs Enzyte

Enzyte is another purely herbal enhancement product that is free from artificial flavors. Similarly, as mentioned a lot of times before, ExtenZe is the same with its herbal make-up without any pharmaceutical additives.

The former has Korean Red Ginseng, Gingko Biloba, Grape Seed Extract, Horny Goat Weed, amongst others, in terms of what it has going for it.

Some of ExtenZe’s key ingredients are Yohimbe Bark Extract, Tribulus Terrestris, Horny Goat Weed, Muira Puama, Korean Ginseng, L-Arginine and again, other as well.

Both are used to deal with erectile dysfunction, however, ExtenZe has the additional advantage of also addressing other sexual problems besides ED — such as premature ejaculation and low sexual desire.

It’s because of that that you feel what you’re paying for is more than worth it.

And speaking of getting your money’s worth, this is where the conversation once more takes a turn for the interesting.

A one-month source of Enzyte comes in at $49, while a 3-month supply at $119, and a 6-month supply will cost you $179 bucks.

On the other hand, ExtenZe will cost you $39.95 for a one month supply, though a 3-month supply will cost you $107.86

Enzyte only really wins if you go for the 6 month supply. Otherwise, ExtenZe is the cheaper choice between the two.

On the other hand, both brands have a 60-day moneyback guarantee so that is always a great thing, especially if you want to just try things out first.

Thanks to its price point and additional effects, this match easily goes to ExtenZe.

As such ExtenZe extends its lead over rivals once again!

couple-sweet-1

> > Click Here To Order the Authentic ExtenZe Now < <

Conclusion Extenze vs Extenze Extended Release

At the end of the day, when ranking and comparing everything, ExtenZe comes out on top here.

It’s an affordable option that answers a good deal of what you need in order to better yourself, your performance, and your sex life in general. With its good track record, organic status, and price range, why would you say it?

We realize that admitting you need help in the bedroom can be daunting — for anyone really. However, the fact that there is an easily available solution is fantastic. All you will need to do is admit you want the help, to open your mind to it, and once you do, everything’s easy from there on out. If you still have doubts, look at this YouTube video from Derrick White of Top Enhancement Reviews about ExtenZe and listen to what he has to say about it.

Take the first step forward, back into a wonderful, and maybe even enhanced, sex life. After all, you deserve it. Your partner deserves it. Your life deserves it.

A amazing sex life is waiting, and ExtenZe is about to extend a helping hand.

> > Click Here To Order the Authentic ExtenZe Now < <

error: Content is protected !!