2 Towns Tasting with Head Cider Maker Dave Takush
Guided tasting with cider master and co-founder David Takush
SPECIALTY BARREL AGED VINTAGE CIDERS:
Join us for a special tasting event with 2 Towns Ciderhouse Head Cider Maker, Dave Takush. He’ll be visiting us here at Great Society to taste us on specialty barrel aged vintage ciders, including three ciders from their Traditions line.
- 6:30P to 8:00P (Public): Meet-and-greet with Dave Takush. No admission fee.
- 8:00P to 9:00P (Private): Guided tasting with Dave. We will have several drafts and bottle pours from 2 Towns. Online presale tickets can be purchased on Eventbrite for 30.00.
RESERVED TASTING SESSION 8:00PM to 9:00PM
The 2 Towns tasting session will be led by Head Cider Maker Dave Takush and includes tastes of five specialty barreled-aged ciders. If you cannot make the private session, Dave and team will be on hand for general meet and greet from 6:30PM to 8:00PM (until private session starts at 8:00PM).
TICKETS FOR RESERVED TASTING SESSION:
Online presale tickets can be purchased on Eventbrite for 30.00 at bit.ly/2nqQxEN.
2 TOWNS BARREL AGED CIDERS
- Traditions Cider Bouche 6.5% – French keeved. Barrel aged 1 year in French oak cask.
- Traditions Riverwood 6.3% – Willamette Valley apples. Aged in chardonnay barrels.
- Traditions Afton 6% – Fermented in pinot noir barrels.
- 2 Towns Pommeau 19% - Apple port wine, french oak aged 1 yr.
- 2 Towns 6th Anniversary 6.9% – Barrel aged muscat grape cider.
Follow this event page for updates!
We are still developing the details for this event so please follow our Facebook event page for the latest updates.